King Arms SAA .45 11.0" Peacemaker Revolver - Electroplated Black
The SAA .45 Peacemaker Revolver is full metal construction handgun by King Arms.
- The whole revolver is constructed by metal, it gives a very concrete and rigid feels. Allows shooter do fast action confidently.
- 11.0" inch barrel length available in both chromate conversion coating and electric darkening treatment surface finishing.
- Accept pressurized green gas as the power source.
- Details of parts and components make this revolver's outlook much more realistic. Gorgeous historic & antique classic weapons.
2.Outer & Inner Barrel
- Straight metal outer barrel.
- Rifled-alike barrel make the revolver more realistic.
- Smooth and precise brass internal barrel in 6.03mm inner diameter. Makes the shooting trajectory more accuracte.
- Ergonomic polymer woodgrained grip lets the operator grasp tight and givesnice control over the revolver.
- The metal cylinder bullet inlet can be opened easily in order to reload bullets quickly.
- Push the bullets ejector thumbpiece to remove bullets one by one.Just like on the real Peacemaker.
- The cylinder accepts up to 6 bullet shells.
- Metal latch will precisely stop the cylinder in the correct position.
- Metal hammer gives an assured strike on the gas outlet valve.
- Operate in single-action.
- The metal fixed front sight helps the shooter to acquire the target.
7.Bullets and Loader?
- CNC machined heavy brass shells with high compression rubber bb retainers. - Package comes with 6 BB bullets shells.
- Available in four different models, combined with 3 barrel length and 3 surface finishings to suit your preference.
Suggested Energy Source:Green Gas
Overall Length 356 mm
Inner Barrel Length 275 mm
Inner Barrel Diameter 6 mm
Overall Height 133 mm
Weight without Magazine 1073g
Main Material Zinc alloy, ABS
Major Color Electroplated Hi Gloss Black
Capacity 6 Rds
Barrel Calibre 6.03 mm
Marking King Arms
Accessories come with 6 bullet shells.